Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wind

I love this print ad. It comes from Saatchi & Saatchi Manila. The rest of the campaign is equally stunning.



The relationship between the Vespa and its owner is a powerful insight. This copy is well crafted to capture that relationship, and the execution is beautifully simple.

I think there is a stereotype of advertising people being commercial sell-outs, liars, and just out to make a corporate profit from consumerism.

I don't love advertising because I want to manipulate the public. I love it because I want to use my creative abilities to reach people. I want to solve problems in ways that have never been done before. Ideas are infinite- which is both terrifying and empowering.

It's ads like these that inspire me and remind me why I want to be a copywriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment