Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Making Things

Dear reader,
Today I will inform you of possibly the greatest new internet social media thang. Pinterest. It could be the best thing that's happened to my creative mind since Stumble. Maybe you're all up to date on this sort of stuff, but it just recently entered my world.

People might tell you, "Yeah, Pinterest is cool, but it wastes so much time."
PInterest, while yes, is addicting and I already spend too much time on it, is not a waste of time. Discovering new things and new ideas is never a waste of time.
Spend a few minutes browsing Pinterest, and you'll feel happier, more inspired, in deeper awe with the world, and hungry for delicious food.

So... NEW GOAL: make something creative every week. Food, art, crafts, photography, whatever. And if I need a little inspiration, Pinterest is my beacon.

Here was my most recent attempt:


Yeah, I'll get there someday.
Oh, and I also made some BALLIN spinach and feta quesadillas.

2 comments:

  1. pinterest is all i ever wanna do. good job on the nails. i'm so glad you're a blogger now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited because I pinned these fingernails and pinned them a couple of months ago, and I suspect you might have found them via ME, so I feel kind of special right now. Emily tried them too...not exactly as photographed.

    ReplyDelete