Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kristen's Music Choice Awards

I love music. I know, I know, everyone loves music. But for me, listening to music is more than just listening. It helps shape my thoughts and it's how I work through my feelings. Just when I think I've found enough music to express every emotion I've ever had, I find more. It's a beautiful thing.

In this month's semi-annual Kristen's Music Choice Awards, I would like to announce the following winners in the "Most Musical Beauties of the Decade" category. These man-written songs will never not be lovely to my ears.

The Trapeze Swinger (Iron & Wine) - This could win just based on lyrics alone.


Welcome Home, Son (Radical Face)


Somewhere Only We Know (Keane)


KolniĆ°ur (Jonsi)


The Scientist (Coldplay) Overplayed and overfamed it may be, but I love it all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Good choices. I'm not sure I've ever heard an Iron and Wine song that wasn't pure loveliness. I think I'm slightly in love with him.

    ReplyDelete